Enabling Aerial Work Training
One of the biggest challenges with the process of applying for Permission for Aerial work is the time that it takes in paper work and flight practice. This 2 day course will enable you to schedule your flight test more quickly, with more confidence and apply for your Permission for Aerial Work.
"First up, thank you for the training it was very worthwhile and has given me the foundation to move forward and approach each flight with more confidence. Also, the material that you have provided will save a massive amount of time and ultimately get us to our PFAW much much quicker." Stu Gray MakeShorty Productions.
"I would like to say thank you for all your help and support I received during my training. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and came away feeling confident about taking the next step forward.
It is so refreshing to work with people who are knowledgeable and passionate about this business. But the most important thing is that I know if I pick up the phone they will be there to offer any support I need." David Walker, David Walker Photography
The objectives of this course are:
- Provide coaching to increase your flying skills and manual dexterity
- Test you with flight challenges at the level required for the flight test
- Provide detailed template flight reference cards for your machine
- Provide detailed operations manual template
- Support you in tailoring the templates
- Train and test you in the execution of your FRCs
Pre-requisites for the course
- Only available to clients who have passed an appropriate ground school, we recommend the Resource Group.
- You must have your own equipment. If not and you need to use ours, there will be a charge for this.
- You must have appropriate Public Liability insurance to cover you while you are training.
This course can be delivered using the s1000, s900, Inspire and Phantom. Other platforms are possible by prior arrangement.
With flight training it is critical that you have access to a wide range of locations to deliver real practical flying and filming challenges. At Droneflight we have access to over 10 flying sites in North Yorkshire which can provide:
- Open training area
- Complex environments
- Moving target coaching
Select your desired date in the drop box. Please note, booking your flight test is arranged with the Resource Group and available dates are subject to the availability of their staff.
Please note that depending on your experience levels you might require additional flight training.
We Also Recommend